Chocolate Covered Banana Sandwiches
- 1.5 Banana
- 1/4 cup All Natural Almond Butter
- 2 oz Dark Chocolate Bar 100% no sugar
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper
- Peel bananas. Slice on a slight angle into coins that are approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Spread a small amount of almond butter between two banana coins to make a sandwich.
- Place banana sandwiches onto the prepared baking sheet and place in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Just before removing the frozen bananas, melt the chocolate in the microwave. Melt at 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and dip each sandwich into the melted chocolate. If desired, immediately dip into a bowl of unsweetened shredded coconut or chopped raw nuts and place back onto the parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate covered banana sandwiches into the freezer for another hour.
- Remove the banana sandwiches and let them sit at room temperature for approximately 5 minutes before consuming.
2-3 bananas per snack