Coconut Lime Chicken
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ginger ground
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Clove minced
- 3 ounces Coconut Milk canned
- 1/4 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lime
- 1/2 Boneless Chicken Breast
- ½ cup Rice cooked
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl.
- Place chicken in a dish and pour marinade over chicken to coat well. Cover tightly.
- Allow to marinate overnight or for at least an hour.
- Place chicken and marinade in the Instant Pot. Lock lid and seal steam nozzle.
- Set on high pressure for 9 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Serve with cooked rice.
Served with 1/2 cup cauliflower rice and 1.5 cup mixed green salad
Serving: 1servingCalories: 318kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 39gFat: 15g