Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad
Chipotle Honey Chicken
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Chicken Broth
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 clove Garlic Clove minced
- 1/4 tbsp Lime
- 1/2 tbsp Adobo Sauce from a can of chipotle peppers
- 1/4 Chipotle Pepper
- 1/2 Chicken
- 3/4 cup Green Cabbage shredded
- 1/2 Carrots shredded
- 1/4 Bell Peppers sliced
- Tortilla Chips gluten free
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- In an Instant Pot, stir together the honey, chicken stock, salt, garlic, lime juice, adobo sauce and chipotle pepper. Add the chicken breasts, turn to coat
- Place lid on pot, cook for 3 minutes.
- Shred the chicken- Remove the chipotle pepper using tongs and discard. Using two forks, shred the chicken into strips. Alternatively, you can transfer to a clean bowl and shred in seconds using an electric hand mixer.
- Place the chopped vegetables and chicken onto a plate, and spoon 2 tablespoons of sauce over.
- Sprinkle with tortilla strips and avocado, toss it all up
Serving: 1servingCalories: 373kcalCarbohydrates: 33.4gProtein: 25.5gFat: 16gFiber: 9g